I have an innate desire to help others. This blended with my love of sports and training led me to the realm of athletic development and performance. From the time I was playing junior rugby league, I always enjoyed training with my friends through the week, as much as I loved game day. For a boy who wasn’t relatively as talented as my friends and the players around me, I became interested from an early age on where I can get improvement in other areas. This lead me to fitness and the idea that I needed to put extra effort in to be able to achieve the things I set out for myself.
This obsession with these ideas pulled me towards a keen interest in, and an endless journey of practice, learning, and a career dedicated to athletic development and performance.
Through my own experiences of instilling life lessons learnt from physical training, I have been lucky enough to make the most of the opportunities life has presented me with. Since graduating from university I have worked with professional, semi-professional, and pre-elite youth athletes and organisations. I don’t think I would of been able to make the most of these opportunities without the character building qualities that sport, physical training, and teamwork taught me.
This craftsmanship has lead me to now, where I embark on a journey to help a thriving regional coastal area’s vast population of keen and budding athletes reach their own personal excellence; and lead them through similar experiences and lessons that physical training and hard work gave me. Teaming up with Brayden Smith, a fantastic local coach with the same eagerness to help athletes reach their greatness, we have developed the perfect launch pad to achieve our life’s work. The Integrated Bodies Athletic Development Program will strive to engage local athletes of all ages and provide athletic services to improve their athleticism, reduce their risk of injury, and fortify their character.
I am excited to serve the Mackay area and it’s motivated population towards achieving their excellence, and truly hope that everyone that can gain from the Integrated Bodies Athletic Development Program can experience all that it has to offer.
Integrated Bodies PTY LTD
- Head of Performance – Mackay Cutters Rugby League Club
- Strength and Conditioning Coach – Wests Tigers Rugby League Club
- Rehabilitation Coordinator – Waratahs Super Rugby Club
- Strength and Conditioning Coach – Shore School, Sydney
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science (Rehabilitation)
- Bachelor of Exercise & Sports Science (Honours)
- Doctor of Philosophy – Exercise and Sports Science *currently completing
- Level 2 Strength and Conditioning – Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Blue Card – Queensland Government
- FMS Level 1 & Level 2 Certified - Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
- Sports Power Coach / Club Coach - Australian Weightlifting Federation (AWF)
- Sports Speed Coach - Academy of Sports Speed Australia (ÀSSA)