Spice up your veg with a bit of flavour!
Makes 4-5 Servings
White Potato (I used 4 x Large Potatoes)
Pumpkin (I used roughly 400g)
1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Cinnamon Powder
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat Oven to about 200 degrees.
- Chop pumpkin and potato and steam in microwave 6 minutes stirring half way through.
- Once potatoes have softened, add to a oven dish.
- Add cinnamon and oil to dish and mix together to cover veges.
- Roast for roughly 20 Minutes in total also giving it a quick stir half way through.