Makes 5 x Serves
500g Chicken Breast (raw)
2 x Large Broccoli Heads
4-5 Medium Tomatoes (diced)
1/2 Bottle Pasta Sauce (Val Verde)
Sweet Potato Mash:
5 x Cups of Sweet Potato (cubed)
2 x Spoonfuls of Natural Yoghurt
1 x Cup Block Tasty Cheese (grated)
1/2 TBS Paprika
1/2 TBS Thyme
Salt & Pepper
1. Dice and cook chicken in frying pan with 1 x TBS of coconut oil.
2. Chop and steam broccoli in microwave for 6 minutes or until softened then finely chop.
3. Add broccoli, tomatoes, pasta sauce and seasoning to chicken and let it simmer for a couple of minutes with lid on.
4. Steam chopped sweet potato in water for about 10 minutes or until softened. Mash with potato masher or fork until smooth consistency. Add yoghurt and mix well.
5. Transfer all ingredients to a baking dish and mix together.
6. Top with grated cheese and cook in over for about 15 minutes or until cheese is crispy.