Makes 5 x Serves
500g Chicken Breast (raw weight)
3 x Bok Choys (chopped)
1 x 400ml Can Premium Coconut Milk (Ayam 100% natural)
4 x Large Carrots
1 & 1/4 Cup of White Rice (raw measure)
1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
2 x TBS Coconut Oil
1 x TBS Curry Powder
1 x TSP Turmeric
1 x TSP Ginger
Salt & Pepper
1. Cook and prepare rice as directed on package.
2. Chop and steam carrots in microwave for 5 minute or until softened.
3. Chop and cook chicken in frying pan.
4. Once chicken is cooked, add in milk, stock, spices and bok choy and simmer for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in carrot and stir.
4. Dish out chicken and rice evenly into 5 x servings.