Recipe Makes 5 x Servings (Multiply your portions to the number of meals you want to cook)
***Refer to previous recipe post for more information on portion control***
- Skinless Chicken Breast (5 x Palm Size)
- Green Beans (5 x Fist Size)
- Carrot (2 & 1/2 Fist Size)
- Onion (2 & 1/2 Fist Size)
- Sweet Potato Cubbed (5 x Cupped Hand Size)
- Salted Peanuts (5 x Thumb Size)
- 1 x TSP of Each Tumeric, Ground Sage, Italian Herbs
- 1 x TBS Keens Curry Powder
1. Cut sweet potato into cubes (about 1cm) and place into a glass microwave dish covering it with water. Steam in the microwave for 10 minutes.
2. Finely dice onion and cook in frying pan. Add in diced chicken and cook until browned.
3. Add in all remaining ingredients including sweet potato with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of water
4. Simmer with lid on for about 10 minute or until carrot is softened.
6. Portion out into 5 x Servings and serve with handful of spinach leaves.