Makes 5 x Servings
- 500-600g Skinless Chicken Breast (raw)
- 500g Green Beans (Fist Size Serving)
- 500g White Potato (Peeled and Sliced - 1/2 Fist Size Serving)
- 1 & 1/4 Cup Quinoa (raw)
- 5 x TBS Coconut Oil
- 1 x Lemon (Sliced)
- Garlic Cloves (Sliced)
- Salt & Cracked Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Prepare and cook quinoa to instructions shown on packaging.
3. Peel and cut potato and place in a large microwave glass dish. Steam in microwave with water for 6 minutes.
4. Lay at chicken breast, beans and potato on a large baking tray. Sprinkle coconut oil all over and then add thyme, salt and crack pepper.
5. Cut lemon slices and garlic cloves and add to chicken as shown in photo below.
6. Place in the oven for 35 Minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7. Dish out into portions and serve with prepared quinoa.