Makes 1 x Serve - (adjust ingredient portions sizes if needed)
- 100-120g Chicken Breast (raw)
- 1/2 Can Cannellini Beans (120g)
- Handful of Kale Leaves
- 1/2 Carrot (diced)
- 1/2 Onion (finely diced)
- 1/2 Zucchini (noodled or chopped if you don't own a vege spiraliser)
- 1/4 Cup of Quinoa (raw measure)
Side/Topping: Grated Cheddar Cheese (thumb size serve)
- 1 x TSP Paprika
- 1 x TSP Parsley
- Salt & Cracked Pepper
- Prepare and cook quinoa to instructions shown on packaging.
- Dice and cook chicken in a frying pan until browned.
- Add in prepared carrot, onion, drained beans and flavours. Stir and simmer for about 5 minutes with lid on or until carrots start to soften.
- Remove from pan and sit aside. Add kale and zucchini noodles to pan and consistently stir for a minute on high heat until kale is moist. (This won't take long)
- Add to a serving plate. Top with cooked quinoa, chicken mix and cheese on top.