- 200g of Chicken Breast (Raw)
- 3/4 Cup of Cooked Quinoa
- 1/4 Cup Beetroot (Diced)
- 1/4 Cup and a Bit of Chickpeas (1/3 of Can)
- 3/4 Cup Pumpkin (Diced & Steamed)
- Handful of Mixed Leafy Greens
- Feta Cheese (thumb size serve)
- Almonds (thumb size serve)
- Dice and cook chicken in frying pan for olive oil spray. Add 1 x TSP of cumin powder and 1 x TSP of Ground Parsley. Remove when cooked and set aside (I also added about 1/4 of onion as well)
- Prepare and cook quinoa as directed on packaging.
- Cut pumpkin into 1cm cubes and place in a glass dish covering with water. Steam in the microwave for 6 minutes or until softened.
- Add all ingredients to serving plate or store in a Tupperware container for lunch/dinner tomorrow :)