Makes 5 x Servings
- 500g Skinless Chicken Breast (Raw Weight)
- 5 x Fist Size Servings Broccoli
- 1 x Medium Sweet Potato (Diced 1cm Cubes)
- 1 x 270ml Can Premium Light Coconut Cream (Ayam 100% Natural)
- 1 x Packet Rice Noodles (Changs Thai Style)
- 1 x TBS Yellow Curry Paste (Thai Gourmet Premium Quality)
- 1 x TBS Parsley
- 2 x Garlic Cloves (finely diced)
- Dice and cook chicken in a frying pan until browned. Add flavouring and coconut cream and let it simmer for 5 minutes with lid on low heat.
- Chop broccoli florets and add to a glass microwave dish and steam in water for 6 minutes then set aside.
- Dice sweet potato and add to a glass microwave dish and steam in water for 6 minutes then set aside.
- Add vegetables to frying pan and stir well. Place lid back on and let it simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Remove rice noodles from packet and add to a deep glass dish and add boiling water to the bowl. Give it a stir and let the noodles sit in the water until soft.
- Remove noodles and portion out into 5 x servings. Top with chicken curry to serve!