Serves x 2
- 280g skinless chicken breast, raw
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 large carrot, chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, mash
- 1 tsp olive oil
To Serve: 1 x cup basmati rice, cooked
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add diced chicken. Cook until browned.
- Add the onions and carrots then cook a few minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add everything else including flavours, stir and simmer on low with lid on for about 5-10 minutes or until carrots are soft. Drain any excess stock if necessary.
- Serve with 1/2 cup of cooked rice per meal.