Makes x 2
- 240g chicken breast, raw
- 1 x cup frozen greens peas
- 1 x large carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup purple onion, diced
- 1 x medium sweet potato
- Gravy mix
- Salt and cracked pepper
1. With a fork, stab holes all over the sweet potato. Place in the microwave for about 6 minutes. After 3 minutes, poke deeper holes into the potato and flip over. (You may need to cook longer depending on how thick the potato is. You want it to be soft like mash)
2. Remove potato from microwave and cut in half length ways. Remove flesh with a fork and set aside. It should be like mash.
3. Dice and cook chicken on a frying pan with a dash of oil until browned.
4. Prepare 2 x serves of gravy according to instructions on packaging. Set aside.
5. Divide and add all ingredients except for the potato into 2 x large coffee mugs. Add gravy to mugs and mix together.
6. Top with sweet potato mash and place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until potato starts to crisp. To with salt and pepper.