Makes x 4
- Chicken breast, raw (480g)
- 1 TBS tikka/masala curry paste
- (800g) about 4 x red potatoes, diced into cubes
- (600g) 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 x purple onion, sliced
- 1 x TBS Olive Oil
- 1 x TBS Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 TBS Thyme
- 1/2 TBS Ground Cumin
- 1/2 TBS Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Wash the potatoes and chop into 3cm chunks. Steam in a microwave dish with an inch of water with a lid for 10 minutes.
2. Trim and chop the cauliflower the same size as the potatoes and slice the onion.
2. Slice the chicken in pieces and rub tikka paste all above. Set aside.
3. In a large roasting tray, toss all ingredients together also adding olive oil, red wine vinegar and seasonings. Mix around well.
4. Cook in the oven for about 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.