- 1 x Wholegrain Wrap
- Chicken Breast (Palm Size Serve)
- Pumpkin, grated
- Zucchini, grated
- Tomato, diced
- Grated Cheese, Thumb Size Serve)
- 2 x Garlic Cloves, diced
- 1 x TBS Tomato Paste for Base
- Salt & Cracked Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Dice and cook chicken breast in frying pan until browned. Set aside.
- Spread tomato paste over base of wrap. Top with prepared vegetables and cook chicken.
- Top with grated cheese and herbs.
- Place in the wrap in the oven straight on the oven wrap without a tray or plate (if possible). This will allow the bottom of the wrap to cook.
- Cook for about 15 minutes or until wrap starts to crisp around the sides.