Makes 4-6 servings
- 500g beef mince, raw
- 6 x button mushrooms (1/2 palm size), diced
- 1 x large zucchini, grated (squeeze excess liquid out)
- 1 x carrot, grated
- 1 x brown onion, diced
- 6 x garlic cloves, finely diced
- 500g white potato, cut into quarters
- 500g sweet potato, cut same size as white potato
- 1 x cup chicken stock
- 2 x TBS passata sauce
- 2 x TBS worcestershire sauce
- 1 x TBS olive oil
- Salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Chop all potatoes the same size and add to a deep pan. Add water until potatoes are just covered. Boil potatoes for about 15 minutes are until cooked through. (You should be able to stick a fork through the potatoes quite easily).
- In a deep pot add in onion, garlic and mince with oil. Cook until meat is browned.
- Add in prepared mushrooms, zucchini and carrot and stock. Simmer and stir for about 5 minutes. (make sure to squeeze excess liquid from zucchini using a dish cloth)
- Add in remaining flavours except for paprika and mix through well.
- Drain any liquid from pot and add mixture to a large oven baking dish.
- Mash potatoes with 4x TBS of milk. Mix together until smooth. Add to top of beef mixture and spread across evenly.
- Sprinkle with ground paprika and cook in the oven for bout 25 minutes.
(For smaller serves, you could add a side of mixed salad)