Makes 4 x Serves
500g beef mince, raw
1 x tin diced tomatoes
1 x red capsicum, diced
1 x can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
1 x brown onion, finely diced
1 x large sweet potato
1 x TBS Paprika
1 x TBS Cajun
1 x TBS Basil
Salt & Cracked Pepper
1. Prepare sweet potato into zoodles. (I used a vegetable spiralizer from Kmart - only $12.00) You could also use a peeler or replace with pasta or rice.
2. Place potato in a microwave dish with an inch of water. Steam for 5 minute until soften. Set aside.
3. Chop and prepare all vegetables and transfer to frying pan with a dash of olive oil.
4. Add in remaining mince, beans and flavourings. Place lid on frying pan and simmer for 10-15 minutes until mince is cooked. Stir every could of minutes.
5. Once cooked, mix through sweet potato and portion out into 4 x serves.