MAKES 4 X SERVES
500g chicken breast, raw, diced
2 x large carrots, diced
1 & 1/2 cups mushroom, diced
1 x brown onion, finely diced
6 x garlic cloves, finely diced
1 x cup chicken stock
2 x cups brown rice, measured cooked
1 xTBS ginger
Salt & Cracked Pepper
1. Cook rice according to instructions on packaging. 1 x cup raw should make roughly about 2 x cups cooked. (Leftovers can be used for other meals)
2. Chop and prepare all vegetables and cook in a frying pan until onion is browned.
3. Dice and add chicken breast and stock.
4. Place lid on frying pan and simmer on low for about 10 to 15 minute or until chicken is cooked through. Stir every 5 minutes.
5. Portion out into 4 x serves and store in the fridge for 3-4 days.