Makes 4 x Serves
- 500g chicken breast, raw
- 2 x medium beetroots, raw
- 4 x cups pumpkin, diced cubed
- 1 x cup broccoli, diced
- 1 x cup quinoa, raw
- 4 x TBS Sunflower Kernels
- 1 x TBS Olive Oil
- 1 x TBS Basil
- 1 x TBS Thyme
- Salt & cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Prepare quinoa according to instructions on packaging.
- Chop pumpkin and place in a microwave dish with an inch of water. Steam for 5 minutes until softened.
- Peel and chop beetroot into cubes and cook in a frying pan until softened. Add in pumpkin and toss for another 5 minutes. Turn heat down once cooked.
- Using another pan, diced and cook chicken breast in frying pan with olive and flavouring until browned.
- Once chicken is cooked, add all remaining ingredients with beetroot and pumpkin. Mix together well and portion out into 4 x serves.